- Unlimited simultaneous RTA measurements and live average of RTA data
- Fractional-Octave banding up to 1/48th octave resolution
- Fractional Octave or Line view of RTA data
- View data as banded, lines, or both simultaneously
- View Peak Holds, Target Curve (including cinema X-curves), and THD
- Accurately display SPL levels per 1 and 1/3 octave bands with calibrated inputs
- A, C, X, and Inverse weighting options for live and stored data
- Fast, Slow, & Infinite data averaging selections, plus “none”
- Spectrum-over-time with amplitude represented by color
- User definable dynamic range
- Scrollable line history
- Adjustable slice height resolution
- Full color or grey scale
Real Time Mode: Transfer Function (dual channel)
- Magnitude, Coherence, Phase, Live Impulse Response (Live IR) graphs
- Unlimited simultaneous TF measurement and live average of TF engines
- MTW and single-size FFT data acquisition from 128-128K
- Up to 1/48th oct smoothing for magnitude and phase graphs
- Reference delay finder with frequency filtering
- Automatic reference delay tracking
- Progressive averaging selections of 1-10, plus infinite.
- A, C, X, and Inverse weighting options for live and stored data
- Supports AES-75
SPL (Sound Pressure Level)
- View 1 SPL metric at a time
- SPL A, C, & Unweighted Fast and Slow
- Peak C, Peak Z (unweighted)
- 1 user definable Leq metric (A, C, Z, time integration from 1sec-24 hours)
- User definable ‘traffic light’ meter display colors
- Read Only
- Multi-output; mono, multi-mono, stereo
- Independent output trim
- 10 programmable output presets
- Random, Pseudorandom, SMPTE, and speech weighted noise
- Sine, Sweep, and File playback (.WAV .AIFF)
- Optional noise fade-in
- Unlimited simultaneous input and output channels
- ASIO, Wav, and CoreAudio driver support
- Input calibration for SPL
- Integrated gain and phantom power control with gain tracking for the Roland OctaCapture
The minimum system requirements for the Smaart v9 platform have changed from Smaart v8. Please read the requirements below carefully to ensure v9 is compatible with your system.
|OS Version||Windows 10 (64-bit only)||macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)|
|Processor / CPU||6th gen Intel Core i5 or similar/newer*||6th gen Intel Core i5 or similar/newer (2015 or newer)
Any Apple Silicon M series
|Memory / RAM||4GB||4GB|
|Graphics||Hardware supporting DirectX 12**||Any|
|Display||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|
|Sound||ASIO® or WAV/WDM drivers||Core Audio drivers|
Note: Minimum requirements are established to ensure reasonable performance when default settings are used. Consider a more powerful computer if you plan to use large FFT sizes, or run many measurements at the same time.
*Smaart does not support "Windows on ARM"
**Must support Feature Level 12 / WDDM 2.0+
An Annual Subscription License starts on the day payment is received and continues for a period of one year. Annual Subscription Licenses are billed in-full for the entire year at the beginning of the subscription period. Auto-renew is automatically selected as the default setting for the subscription and at the end of the subscription period you will automatically be billed for an additional one year subscription at then-current pricing.
Annual Subscription Licenses are 1-install only and additional installs cannot be purchased for, or added to, Subscription Licenses. If you wish to run Smaart on more than one computer, you will need to purchase a separate Annual Subscription License for each computer.
Annual Subscription Licenses require a periodic internet connection for license validation and renewal. If the computer on which your software is running is not connected to the internet at least once per month, your software may cease to function.
You can cancel your subscription from within your Smaart License Management account any time up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period and you will not be billed for future subscription periods. You will not receive a refund for any portion of the fees paid for the current subscription period, unless legally required. See our See our Cancellation & Refund Policy for further details.
If you cancel your subscription, your Annual Subscription License will remain active, and you will be able to use Smaart, until the end of the current subscription period. Once the subscription period has ended, your Annual Subscription License will expire and Smaart will cease to function. If you wish to continue using Smaart, you will need to purchase a new Subscription License.
You will be redirected to my.rationalacoustics.com
Smaart Subscription License purchases are handled via our online Smaart License Management website.
Click the button below to be redirected to log in or create an account and complete your purchase.
If you currently have other products in your cart, such as hard goods or perpetual licenses, you will need to complete your purchase on this site before proceeding.
Smaart RT is a stand-alone version of the Real Time Mode interface of Smaart Suite. RT includes all of the Real-Time mode features in Smaart Suite with no limitations or changes to the FFT-based measurement functionality. Any limitations in RT apply to IR measurement (there is no IR Mode), and SPL Measurement (there is no SPL Mode).
For a majority of Smaart users, Real Time mode is what makes Smaart smart. The single channel Spectrum, and dual channel Transfer Function measurements are essential tools for professional sound engineers all around the world. Real-Time Mode is specifically designed for sound system engineers to be able to accomplish their alignment and optimization work quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
Smaart RT allows for calibration of any and all inputs for SPL, and calibrated spectrum measurement. RT offers a single, read only, SPL meter in the main interface for viewing common SPL values without all of the advanced SPL mode features like logging, reporting, alarms, etc.
Smaart RT vs Smaart LEBoth Smaart RT and Smaart LE offer the same multi-input, multi-output, multi-measurement capability. Where they differ is in the depth of settings and advanced user functions. RT is the exact same RT mode as Smaart Suite. LE is a stripped down version of RT.
Check out Smaart Suite
Full-featured flagship Smaart program including all three industry standard measurement modes (Real Time, Impulse Response, and SPL), with no functional limitations. If you are a current Smaart user, Suite is the direct upgrade from v8.
Check out Smaart RT
Stand-alone version of the Real Time Mode interface of Smaart Suite. RT includes all of the Real-Time mode features in Smaart Suite with no limitations or changes to the FFT-based measurement functionality. There is no IR mode and no SPL mode.
Check out Smaart LE
An edition of Smaart's Real Time Mode interface where the measurement settings for Spectrum and Transfer Function are fixed. If you are a Smaart user and have never changed the settings from defaults, LE is the ideal version of Smaart for you.
Check out Smaart SPL
A stand-alone version of the SPL Mode interface within Smaart Suite. Smaart SPL is ideal for engineers, facilities, or businesses that don't require the real-time frequency and impulse response capabilities found in Smaart Suite.