Please note that we can only ship iSEMcon products to the US and Australia.
The SC-1 sound calibrator is a single-frequency dual-amplitude, self contained field calibrator used to quickly and precisely verify the accuracy and the sensitivity of microphones.
The unit generates a 1kHz reference tone at 94 and 110 dB SPL. The SC-1 consists of an amplitude-switchable constant frequency oscillator, a transducer and a microphone coupler. The coupler accepts a large variety of microphones.
Rational offers this unit pre-packaged in a protective case with both the 1/2" and 1/4" adapters as well as with operating instructions and factory certified calibration chart. The calibrator uses a single 9 Volt battery (included).
NOTE: The Rational RTA420 requires the 10mm calibrator adapter for use with the SC-1.
- Frequency: 1kHz +- 0.2%
- SPL: 110dB - 94dB switchable
- Accuracy: +- 0.5dB at 20 Grad Celsius and 1013 mbar
- Ambient temperature range: 0 - 45 Grad Celsius
- Temperature drift: < 0.02dB per Grad Celsius
- Temperature drift frequency: < 0.05Hz per Grad Celsius
- Storage temperature range: -25 - 55 Grad Celsius (without battery)
- Humidity: 5 bis 95% relative
- Power supply: 9V battery or accumulator
- Housing: Aluminium, PVC
- Dimensions: Diameter 40mm (1.5 in) / Length 132mm (5.2 in)
- Weight (without battery): 164g (5.7 oz)
What's in the Box?
- 1/2" Calibrator Adapter
- 1/4" Calibrator Adapter
- 9v Battery
- Protective Case