The SoundTools XLR Sniffer/Sender Remote End Cable Tester is composed of two pocket-sized components, the Sniffer and Sender, that enable you to test any XLR cable quickly and easily, even when cable ends are in widely separated locations.
The Sniffer works either on phantom power alone or with power supplied by the Sender. The Sender is battery powered and consumes power only when connected to the Sniffer, ensuring long life for it's miniature 12-volt battery (included). The Sniffer and Sender are very compact at 5/8” diameter by 3”. The Cable Tester set includes one of each.
- Simple and easy to use
- Compact, lightweight package
- Three, 2-Color LEDs to display faults
- Cable ends can be in different locations
- Sniffer alone checks cable when 48v phantom power is present (Sender not required)
- Included Sender unit supplies power to Sniffer when phantom power is not available
- Sender ships with battery installed. Accepts standard A23 batteries
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- XLR Sniffer unit
- XLR Sender unit
- Color Code Sheet
|Dimensions (package) HxWxD
||4.5 in (114.3mm) x 3 in (76.2mm) x 1.5 in (38.1mm)|
|Weight (package)||5 oz (.141 kg)|