FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 18i8 USB AUDIO INTERFACE
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is a fine option for Smaart users who are regularly deploying up to 4 measurement microphones. The 18i8 features 4 front panel XLR/TRS combo inputs and an additional 4 fixed-gain line level inputs on the rear panel, giving Smaart users increased measurement configuration flexibility. The 18i8 utilizes the Focusrite Control application to internally route output loopback signals and set output levels discretely for any of the 18i8’s 4 line outputs. All four XLR preamps achieve the same +9dBu sensitivity at minimum gain, making them ideal for SPL monitoring with low sensitivity microphones. The 18i8 is a good choice for Smaart users who wish perform spectrum and transfer function live averages, deploying up to 4 measurement microphones, and benefit from the enhancements afforded via the Focusrite Control application.
- 4 XLR/TRS Combo input jacks
- 4 fixed gain line inputs (on the rear panel)
- Rugged metal unibody case
- Lightweight, compact form that fits easily in a laptop bag or measurement kit
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, 192kHz sample rate support
4 XLR/ TRS Combination Inputs:
- Max. Input Level (XLR): 9dBu (at minimum gain)
- Max. Input Level (TRS): 22dBu (at minimum gain)
- Gain Range: 56dB
- Mac- OSX 10.12 (Sierra) or later
- PC- Windows 7 or later
For full product specifications, please visit the manufacturers product page HERE.