Smaart SPL offers the same complete SPL measurement toolset from Smaart v8 in a purpose-built standalone package. Smaart SPL provides a powerful solution for monitoring, metering, and logging SPL - with a format and price point more accessible to users who don’t require the real-time frequency and impulse response mode analysis capabilities of our flagship Smaart v8 software.
Important: For accurate SPL measurements, this product requires the use of microphone calibrator in addition to a suitable acoustic test & measurement microphone and a microphone preamp / audio interface.
- Comprehensive SPL monitoring and logging of any number of calibrated inputs simultaneously
- SPL A, C, & unweighted Fast and Slow, Peak A, C, unweighted or Peak Octave banded frequency center
- Leq A, C, unweighted or Octave banded frequency center with user definable time-period from 1 second to 24 hours
- C-A bass ratio calculation
- OSHA and NIOSH exposure calculation
- L10, L50, L90 calculation
- 10 EaZy integration for Class 1 or 2 compliant SPL Measurement
- Integrated Maximum Average Meter (MAM) display
- Support for multiple 10 EaZy systems connected at once
- User-definable SPL grid window for viewing multiple SPL metrics simultaneously
- SPL History graph for navigating SPL Log files
- User definable SPL Alarms and ‘traffic light’ color display (green, yellow, red level definitions per SPL metric)
- Remote viewing via web-browser (over LAN or Internet)
- PDF report generation