The Smaart SPL 1.1 update introduces a number of exciting and powerful new features, as well as existing feature improvements and bug fixes. Key new features include:
- Generate Report function now generates full-color PDF reports
- Option to open default email client and attach SPL report after creation
- Peak ballistics available for all frequency weightings
- New "C-A" weighting available for Leq measurements
- Sound Exposure metrics (Exposure O and Exposure N) now calculate by default and the Differential Exposure display indicates the dosage accumulated during the selected time range
For a full list of Smaart SPL v1.1 features, CLICK HERE.
If you are running Smaart v8 (8.1 or newer), Smaart Di v2 or Smaart SPL, and are connected to the internet, simply open Smaart and click File>Check for Updates.
If you are running Smaart v8.0, log into your license management account at my.rationalacoustics.com to download the latest installer. Once downloaded, run the new installer and it will overwrite the old installation.
If you are not connected to the internet, you will need to find a computer that is, log into your my.rationalacoustics.com account and download the latest installer onto an external storage device to transfer it to the computer running Smaart.