Smaart Demo Installers:
The Smaart v.7 Demo may be downloaded for a free (one time) 30-day trial. Please take the time to evaluate the software during those 30 days.
You can download and run the latest version of the Demo installers even if you have already downloaded a previous version Demo. (i.e. you can download the v.7.3 Demo even if you have downloaded the v.7.2 or v.7.1 demos. Isn’t that nice of us?)
At the end of 30 days, this Demo will automatically expire and cannot be re-activated or turned into a licensed version of Smaart. You must download a completely separate installer upon purchasing a license of Smaart v.7.
Smaart v.7 Demos have some functionality disabled. This should not interfere with your ability to evaluate Smaart but it is very important for you to read the following limitations prior to downloading the v.7 Demo
- Will not save files of retain configuration upon shutdown
- You can load a reference trace or impulse response, but not a configuration file
- Max delay for Transfer Function measurements is limited to 50 milliseconds
- Cursor readout background color is a lovely shade of bright orange
- Tampering with or changing the system time will cause the demo to expire immediately.
Following is a link to the “Getting Started with Smaart v.7 Applications Guide”. If you are new to v7 – READ THIS DOC! Please.
Getting Started with Smaart v7: Basic Setup and Measurement
9 out of 10 support calls that we receive concerning v.7 are answered in this document. It covers the basic configuration and operation of Smaart v.7, and if you call for tech support, our first question will be, “Did you read the Getting Started doc?”