Smaart v8 New License
Please select an delivery method option above
The Electronic Delivery version of Smaart v8 will send you a license code via e-mail along with all necessary registration and activation instructions as well as links to the online Smaart v8 User Manual and a variety of other helpful support documents.
The Hard Copy Package of Smaart v8 includes a CD containing both Windows and Mac installers as well as the Smaart v8 User Manual and v8 Licensing Help Guide (both in pdf format). It also includes a license code card with your Smaart v8 license number and installation instructions. It does not include a hard copy version of the User Manual.
If you order the Hard Copy Package option, you will not receive your Smaart v8 license code until your package is delivered. We do not email license codes separately from the package. If you require a Smaart v8 lciense code to be delivered immediately, please choose the electronic delivery option.
Each new license of Smaart v8 comes with two installation spots so it can be installed on two different machines right off the bat. Additional installations can be purchased and added to your license if you wish to have the same license running simultaneously on more than two computers. Purchase of additional installations is available directly through our online license management site once you have registered your license.
Smaart v8 is the most powerful, flexible and adaptable version of Smaart to date. Designed with the needs of modern audio engineering and system alignment professionals in mind, Smaart v8 offers greatly expanded control of the software environment while simultaneously providing easier and more streamlined measurement configuration, control and data handling.
- Easier, More Intuitive Measurement Configuration
- Tab-Based Interface
- Multi-Window Capability
- Hide/Show Interface Control Bars
- Touchscreen-Friendly User-Configurable command buttons
- Broadband Metering for all input devices
- Integrated Control for the Smaart I-O
- Smaart-to-Smaart API Remote Control
- Better performance on the latest operating systems
- Improved stability & security
- Native support for high-definition displays
For Windows and Mac OS X
Smaart v8 runs native under both Mac OS X and Windows from the same unified source code
Operating System: Windows 7 or newer (32 & 64 bit)
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 Processor or faster
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM
Display: Min. 1024×600 pixel display
Sound: Audio Hardware with OS compatible ASIO, Wav/WDM drivers.
Operating System: Mac OSX 10.7 (32 + 64 bit) or newer
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 or faster
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Graphics: Intel HD4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM.
Sound Hardware: Audio Hardware with compatible Core Audio device drivers.
* Please note that the above specifications are our recommendations for a system that can take full advantage of Smaart v8's multi-channel measurement capability and other advanced features. Version v8 does not support PowerPC-based Macintosh computers and has not been tested on any operating system previous to Windows Vista or Mac OS 10.7. Other than that, Smaart v8 does most things more efficiently than any previous version of Smaart and is very scalable in design, meaning that it may run just fine on older/slower hardware, depending on your requirements. The best way to find out whether Smaart v8 can perform to your satisfaction on your current computer system is to try the demo version prior to purchasing a license.