Smaart Di v2 Upgrade License
This is an upgrade from an earlier version of Smaart to Smaart Di v2. A valid Smaart license code must be entered below to proceed with your purchase.
Smaart upgrades are only available via Electronic Delivery. Upon verification of your previous-version Smaart license code and completion of your upgrade purchase, you will receive your Smaart Di v2 license code via e-mail along with all necessary registration and activation instructions as well as links to the online Smaart Di v2 Quick Start Guide and a variety of other helpful support documents.
Each new license of Smaart Di v2 comes with two installation spots so it can be installed on two different machines right off the bat. Additional installations can be purchased and added to your license if you wish to have the same license running on more than two computers. Purchase of additional installations is available directly through our license management site once you have registered your license.
Smaart Di v2 takes the simplified, streamlined two-channel interface from Smaart v7 Di and modernizes it with many of the features and enhancements developed for Rational Acoustics’ flagship multi-channel Smaart v8 program. Smaart Di v2 is most nimble and quickly adaptable measurement environment for Smaart, with all critical configuration and control parameters accessible from a single intuitive UI (user interface). Smaart Di v2 is perfect for quick and precise measurements without the demands of the standard version’s multi-measurement, multi-mode, and multi-window complexity.
Key features in Smaart Di v2 include:
- Improved Data Handling
- Centralized Program Configurator
- Hide/Show Interface Control Bars
- Touchscreen-Friendly User-Configurable command buttons
- Stand-alone Broadband Metering
- Integrated Control for the Smaart I-O
- Smaart-to-Smaart API Remote Control
- Built-in program updater
- Better performance on the latest operating systems
- Improved stability & security
- Native support for high-definition displays
Smaart Di v2 feature limitations include:
- Input monitoring and control for only 2 inputs at a time
- Ability to measure only one Transfer Function at a time
- No separate Impulse Response Mode, and therefore no capability to make advanced acoustic measurements, examine reverb times/structure or calculate specific intelligibilty criteria such as STI, Clarity or T60
For Windows and Mac OS X
Smaart Di v2 runs native under both Mac OS X and Windows from the same unified source code
Minimum Suggested Computer System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 or newer (32 & 64 bit)
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 Processor or faster
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM
Display: Min. 1024×600 pixel display
Sound: Audio Hardware with OS compatible ASIO, Wav/WDM drivers.
Operating System: Mac OSX 10.7 (32 + 64 bit) or newer
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 or faster
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Graphics: Intel HD4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM.
Sound Hardware: Audio Hardware with compatible Core Audio device drivers.
* Please note that the above specifications are our recommendations for a system that can take full advantage of Smaart Di v2'smeasurement capabilities.Smaart Di v2 does not support PowerPC-based Macintosh computers and has not been tested on any operating system previous to Windows Vista or Mac OS 10.7. Other than that, Smaart Di v2 does most things more efficiently than any previous version of Smaart Di and is very scalable in design, meaning that it may run just fine on older/slower hardware, depending on your requirements. The best way to find out whether Smaart Di v2 can perform to your satisfaction on your current computer system is to try the demo version.