The SoundTools CAT Tails MX is an easy-to-use audio-over-cat5 breakout cable.
CAT Tails can be plugged directly into consoles or stage boxes to allow transmission of up to four lines of audio or AES3 down a shielded Cat cable.
- Male XLR configuration
- Four 24" AES3 grade cables and one etherCON RJ45 connector
- Plugs directly into analog or digital consoles
- Compatible with 48-volt phantom power
- Can run four channels of lossless audio and com with no interference and no distortion.
- Covered by the SoundTools "Happy Human" warranty.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- CAT Tails unit (xlr male)
- User documentation
||1.475 in (37.47mm) x 29 in (736.6mm) x 1.475 in (37.47mm)
|Weight||6 oz (.017 KG)|
|Full Tech Specs