SoundTools CAT BOX
The SoundTools CAT Box is an XLR stage box that allows you to run up to four channels of audio and data from XLR, DMX, or AES3 lines through a single shielded CAT line. Each CAT Box unit has 4 XLR ins or outs (available in either male and female configurations) as well as an etherCON input and parallel etherCON output (allows for daisy-chaining).
The CAT Box can be used in a multitude of applications. Compatible with DMX, COM and other 3-pin XLR based COM systems. Using shielded Cat5e or better cable allows phantom power use through the system.
- User for bi-directional audio and COM for small stage or presentation applications
- Use as a low-cost hard-wire split
- Daisy-chain units and drop each channel in a different location
- Use as an XLR-to-Cat conversion box to lower cable costs
- Utilize Cat5 wiring in building installations to quickly set up audio in conference rooms
- Constructed of durable anodized aluminum with stainless steel screws to prevent rust
- Low profile in-line design can be laid on its side, so cables lay flat on the floor
- Covered by the SoundTools "Happy Human" warranty.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- Cat Box unit (male or female)
- Rubber foot pad
- User documentation
||2.25 in (57.15mm) x 7 in (177.8mm) x 2 in (50.8mm)|
|Weight||10.5 oz (453.6 g)|
|Wiring Diagram||CLICK HERE|