The SoundTools CAT Box is an XLR stage box that allows you to run up to four channels of audio and data from XLR, DMX, or AES3 lines through a single shielded CAT line. Each CAT Box unit has 4 XLR ins or outs (available in either male and female configurations) as well as an etherCON input and parallel etherCON output (allows for daisy-chaining).
The CAT Box can be used in a multitude of applications. Compatible with DMX, COM and other 3-pin XLR based COM systems. Using shielded Cat5e or better cable allows phantom power use through the system.
- User for bi-directional audio and COM for small stage or presentation applications
- Use as a low-cost hard-wire split
- Daisy-chain units and drop each channel in a different location
- Use as an XLR-to-Cat conversion box to lower cable costs
- Utilize Cat5 wiring in building installations to quickly set up audio in conference rooms
- Constructed of durable anodized aluminum with stainless steel screws to prevent rust
- Low profile in-line design can be laid on its side, so cables lay flat on the floor
- Covered by the SoundTools "Happy Human" warranty.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- Cat Box unit (male or female)
- Rubber foot pad
- User documentation
||2.25 in (57.15mm) x 7 in (177.8mm) x 2 in (50.8mm)|
|Weight||10.5 oz (453.6 g)|
|Wiring Diagram||CLICK HERE|