The MiPro ACT-5800 series wireless systems offers a powerful, accurate, and affordable wireless measurement solution for Smaart users.
There are 12 preset channels of interference-free operation in Group A and 24 channels in Group B1 & B2. 64 total ID codes and 1 specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent same channel interference. Each channel can be set to groups A or B, however group A and B cannot operate at the same time. Group A has less interference, group B has a larger channel count and lower latency.
At least one MiPro TA-58 transmitter is recommended for use with the ACT-5814. ACT-48 series MiPro Equipment is not compatible with the 58 series. The rack mounting ears for the ACT-5814 are sold separately.
PLEASE NOTE: Rational Acoustics can sell this product within the USA ONLY.
- 4 channels in a 1U metal chassis
- Rear panel detachable antenna connectors
- MiPro's unique large field graphic OLED control panel eliminates any blind angles
- Stable digital modulation circuitry. All frequencies are located in a single frequency band
- Dual tuner true diversity receiving ensures long reception distance and eliminates signal drop-out
- Preset frequency channels
- Frequency Range: ISM 5.8GHz (5,725-5,850MHz)
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 23kHz
- Sample Rate: 24-Bit / 48kHz
- Latency < 1.5ms (Group B)
- Dynamic Range: > 120 dBA
- Output Connectors: Balanced XLR & Unbalanced Tip-Ring, -10 to +20 dB Adjustable range
- Power Supply: External 100-240V AC switching power supply
- Dimensions: 420 x 44 x 162 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: ~1.6 kg
For more information, please refer to the manufacturers website.