Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Gen 3)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a workhorse interface for many Smaart users. Its two front panel XLR/TRS combo inputs give the 2i2 a leg up in connectivity options from the Scarlett Solo, while maintaining a similarly compact form factor. Either of the 2 inputs can be used at mic level or line level, for system measurement or reference inputs. Both XLR preamps achieve the same +9dBu sensitivity at minimum gain, making them ideal for SPL monitoring with low sensitivity microphones. The Scarlett 2i2 is a great choice for a compact interface with flexible inputs.
- 2 XLR/TRS Combo input jacks
- Rugged metal unibody case
- Lightweight, compact form that fits easily in a laptop bag or measurement kit
- USB bus power (no AC adapter or batteries required)
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, 192kHz sample rate support
2 XLR/TRS Combination Inputs:
- Max. Input Level (XLR): 9dBu (at minimum gain)
- Max. Input Level (TRS): 22dBu (at minimum gain)
- Gain Range: 56dB
MAC - OS X v10.13.6 (High Sierra) or later
PC- Windows 7 or later
For full product specifications, please visit the manufacturers product page HERE.
Please note that we are only authorized to ship Focusrite products to customers within the United States.