Rational Acoustics

Chris Tsanjoures
July 29th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Smaart v7 has not been fully tested with Windows 10. You may proceed at your own risk (being an early adopter when using a computer for professional applications is never a good idea FWIW). Note: while Smaart may work with Windows 10, your audio device drivers may not. Be sure to check your various audio device manufacturers for Windows 10 compatibility statements.

FLAudioEngineer
August 19th, 2015, 02:20 PM
Smaart v7 has not been fully tested with Windows 10. You may proceed at your own risk (being an early adopter when using a computer for professional applications is never a good idea FWIW). Note: while Smaart may work with Windows 10, your audio device drivers may not. Be sure to check your various audio device manufacturers for Windows 10 compatibility statements.

In all my attempts I cannot get Smaart V7 to work with Windows 10. I recommend you do not update if you depend on your smaart application. I've tried numerous installation tactics and none worked so I went back to 8.1.

So for all those wondering, don't do it. Wait till Rational Acoustics works on a update for windows 10.

Sucks cause windows 10 is awesome but we gotta stick it out. Few other audio applications don't work either.

Johnny
August 19th, 2015, 02:55 PM
FLAudioEngineer: in all your attempts, did you happen to send an email to support@rationalacoustics.com?

As far as we can tell, Smaart works fine with Windows 10. We simply haven't had enough time on the platform to confirm that it's 100% working.

Your Smaart machine ID will most likely change after the upgrade, which will require a new activation and/or an email to support so we can wipe the old ID.