Rational Acoustics Training Session Hosting Requirements:
Provided by host (or local partner):
- Facilities for session (see below)
- An SVGA or XGA video projector w/ projection screen (see important note below).
- White board and dry erase markers
- Session sound system. (see below)
- Catering (see below).
- Directions and lodging information for attendees.
- Session ID tags or laminates. (optional)
Provided by Rational Acoustics
- Smaart measurement system and signal distribution rig.
- Course materials.
The training facilities need to provide a comfortable and well lit environment with ample seating and work space for all course attendees. Facilities should provide:
- A seat and table space for each student with ample room for a laptop computer.
- A separate table and seat for the instructor at the front of the class.
- Ample AC distribution for instructor rig, class laptops and class sound system.
- An area for setting up and measuring a small sound system (see below).
- An area for catering items.
Sound System Requirements:
The following is the minimum sound system requirements for a course session:
A small sound system comprising:
- A small mixing console
- A system processor – preferably Smaart controllable (contact us for a list)
- A CD Player for music source
- A Bi- or Tri-amplified loudspeaker with appropriate amps & crossover
- All necessary interconnect cables and spare XLR mic cables.
- A mic stand
For larger class sizes or facilities: A headset microphone (preferably wireless) and vocal sound system for instructor.
Contact Rational Acoustics for any questions regarding system suitability.
Hospitality / Catering Requirements:
For all participants:
- All Day: Coffee, Tea and assorted soft drinks (juice, soda & water)
- Morning snacks: Donuts, bagels, muffins, etc.
- Informal Lunch – sandwiches, pizza, chips, etc.