Thread: Minor annoyance

1. Minor annoyance

Default Minor annoyance

I don't know if it's just me, but for a long time I wanted to bring up a minor annoyance that occurs in Smaart on the Windows platform. It happens right after I open the "measurement config" window. The content, on the right hand side of the window, doesn't properly update to what is preselected in the tree. Instead, it displays what the parent would normal show. To get the child content to show properly, I select the parent of the current selection and then back again to the child. Can you please fix it so that I don't have to click the tree multiple times to make it refresh?

Please refer to the attached screenshot which might describe what I'm trying to convey a little better:

Configurator display issue.PNG
    Smaart v8.3.1 Win10pro-64bit, RME Fireface UFX II, Roland Studio Capture

2. Re: Minor annoyance

Hey JoeFoss,

That button brings up the Measurement Config panel with the focus on the active Tab.

To go directly to the measurement details for a specific measurement, simply double-click the measurement name in the Control Bar (below the All Track/No Track buttons)
    Johnny A

Rational Acoustics LLC
    860-928-7828
    www.rationalacoustics.com

3. Re: Minor annoyance

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    That button brings up the Measurement Config panel with the focus on the active Tab.
    Thanks Johnny, I need to remember that shortcut. It works great. But, while that solves my need, there still exists a bug upon opening the measurement config window. The preselected item in the tree is incorrect for what is displayed on the right hand pane.
    Smaart v8.3.1 Win10pro-64bit, RME Fireface UFX II, Roland Studio Capture

4. Re: Minor annoyance

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFoss View Post
    Thanks Johnny, I need to remember that shortcut. It works great. But, while that solves my need, there still exists a bug upon opening the measurement config window. The preselected item in the tree is incorrect for what is displayed on the right hand pane.
    Aha! I see it now. It is only present when clicking the Config shortcut button while in a tab other than the first tab. We'll add it to the list.
    Johnny A

Rational Acoustics LLC
    860-928-7828
    www.rationalacoustics.com