PDA

View Full Version : Reference Traces

acarlson
May 26th, 2010, 12:49 PM
I have come across a few potential bugs in the Reference Trace section.

1. On my Mac version, and I'm running the latest 7.05 too, the "Capture" button actually does the same thing as "Save". Or more correctly it seems to do a capture and save at the same time. Whereas if I press the "space bar" only a capture occurs (as expected).

2. Secondly, it seems that the stored date and time become the same for all measurements--it takes the date and time of the first input captured in a given session.

Thanks,
Arlen

Harry Brill Jr.
May 26th, 2010, 01:30 PM
1. is the expected behavior.

Adam Black
May 26th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I have come across a few potential bugs in the Reference Trace section.

1. On my Mac version, and I'm running the latest 7.05 too, the "Capture" button actually does the same thing as "Save". Or more correctly it seems to do a capture and save at the same time. Whereas if I press the "space bar" only a capture occurs (as expected).

2. Secondly, it seems that the stored date and time become the same for all measurements--it takes the date and time of the first input captured in a given session.

Thanks,
Arlen

Hey Arlen,

Yup, there is a bug regarding capture time. This will be resolved in the next build. In regard to point #1 I am currently working on a sizable data handling change. So things of this nature will get picked up as part of this effort.